Monday, November 12, 2007

Secret Project X

I'm working on some sneaky sneakiness for my favorite nephew who doesn't read blogs.
These little people are step one.

I got little wooden game pieces at the craft store. I painted them and made them some little clothes. The mom and dad are about 2 inches tall and the kids are a little shorter. I think L. will have to use his wonderful imagination a little since this family hasn't got arms or legs, but they sure do have a lot of fun. Wait until you see where this little family lives...

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Those are fabulous little people! I can't wait to see where they live. :)

Sorry to hear about Ned the fishy. Kitties have very powerful minds.

Liam said...

tee-hee! I DO read blogs!

Oooh! Where do they live?

(Am I being presumptuous in thinking that I'M your favorite nephew? I mean, I am your ONLY nephew...)

TucsonLizzie said...

L- what are you doing on the computer!? Does your mommy know where you are?
Of course you're my favorite nephew, sweetie, even if I had a million.