Tuesday, November 6, 2007

R.I.P. Black Bart

We had some bad news at our house last night. I was sure that Black Bart was feeling better yesterday because he wasn't so covered in the white scuzziness and he was swimming a little higher in the tank. Unfortunately, last night at about 10pm, Black Bart joined the big fish tank in the sky. We said some words over his burial at sea and Rob gave a beautiful eulogy.
Black Bart, I'm sorry that I brought you home on my bike and I'm sorry that our house got a little cold that first night you were with us. I hope that where you are now there is a pirate chest that opens and closes and that you are swimming through the bubble-blowing thing that you loved so much.

2 comments:

Brook said...

I'm so sorry to hear about Black Bart. I think you spent all of your good fish karma on Beta.

Archaeology Ash said...

So sorry to hear about the unfortunate passing of Black Bart. Our deepest regrets to your family.