Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Front Door fun

I know. I know. It isn't even December. I'm not nuts, I just like lights, that's all.
We put together this little wreath the other day. It's a regular old plastic wreath with bendy branches. We wrapped a string of big ceramic lights around it, did some clever extension cord work and voila! Big, bright, cheery front porch!I may have also put up some lights in our room... Just one strand. and that's it. And two bows. But seriously, it's too early. that's it.

3 comments:

Archaeology Ash said...

Crazy girl.

The wreath isn't showing up! I wanna see it!

karmakat said...

Can't see the pictures :(

But it's not too early for lights. Georgia is ablaze with them already.

Well, maybe not ablaze, but some people have their houses lit up and no one thinks it's strange.

TucsonLizzie said...

Oh no. I'm sorry guys, the pictures are working on this end. Hmm. I'll work on it.