Saturday, April 26, 2008

Hotlanta

Guess who has pictures of her trip to Atlanta?

What I didn't let on in my last post is that the entire trip was planned, booked, financed and organized by one member of the family. Naturally, we had to do as he commanded.
Here we all are at Chuck E. Cheese trying to appease his insatiable appetite for pizza and animatronics. After this picture was taken, we were ordered to immediately begin shelling out Chuck E. coins to earn him tickets. He redeems the tickets for tiny plastic instruments of destruction and world domination. And gum.

Resistance is useless. Last month, his mommy tried to take away one of his trains and he unleashed hell on the city. Look, you can see some of the buildings he tried to bring down.

Here are Dad, Jennie, and Katie doing his bidding. He made them cut up tiny pieces of cheese and fruit to serve with wine to entertain a group of "dignitaries". Being three, he's too young to use the knives or purchase the wine himself.
It worked out well though. The wine and cheese were very well received and "the boss" actually got to spend most of the party napping. The next day he was kind enough to teach his daddy and me how to play golf.

I sure do hope he lets me come back to Atlanta soon.

5 comments:

Archaeojones said...

While I'm glad you had a good trip and I miss my Nephew something fierce, I'm really glad you're back . . .

marge said...

While he makes my heart so happy and I gladly do his bidding, you must have been at least a little intimidated, because I saw you playing some very determined skeeball and throwing some serious hoops.

At least you did improve your golf game. Now you know that you are supposed to put your club on the ground and run around it 3 times making funny sounds.

Liam said...

But Aunt Lizzie, you KNOW you are my favorite aunt in Arizona. I look up to you and love you and include you in my bedtime prayers. I am missing you already.

Love,
your favorite nephew, who would never, ever, ever, ususaly throw a tantrum, ever

TucsonLizzie said...

See? See how cute? How could anyone resist that? I love you Liam!

Emily Hunter said...

Oh, that picture at Chuck-E-Cheese was so sad. WHY were you the only patrons?? Did Liam demand that you guys get the VIP room "in the back"? Was it near the meat cooler and the poker game?