Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Orbit and his prey

I was sitting quietly working at the table this afternoon when I feel this little tickle on my foot. It happened twice. I kicked my sandals off and lifted up my feet to find Orbit with a lizard in his mouth! He was dropping his lizard right on my foot! So I got the camera...



I was going to let him have it, but Katie convinced me to let it go. This video makes me sound like I have a lisp. I don't. Maybe the microphone has a hard time with s's...



I also don't know why I look angry. Maybe the sun was in my face. Anyway, the lizard is doing just fine now, but he's still hanging out on the fence for safety.

5 comments:

katie o. said...

Thank you for letting me go.
Love,
The Lizard

Anonymous said...

Loved the video.
Please do them more often.

Archaeology Ash said...

Tho happy that the lithard thurvived.

I agree! Make more videoths!

TucsonLizzie said...

Ha Ha. Ith not my fault that I thound that way! More videos comin' up.

Anonymous said...

Very professional video-I also vote for more. Fire dancing? Moon Dancing? Cat dancing? Lizard dancing? Katie O thanks for saving the lizard--we save one or two a week, sometimes before and sometimes after they lose their tails.