Thursday, July 5, 2007

Rabbits

I really love the rabbit paintings by Michael Sowa. I have been looking for prints of them for a long time, but they're a little hard to find. The rabbits crack me up, but I also like to imagine the little stories behind the pictures.


This rabbit takes his bike to work because it helps him get through traffic.


This is my favorite one. This rabbit is in the window of a pet store and he does little tricks after the shopkeeper leaves for the night.

Off to visit Grandmom


This one is a private detective that has had a lousy day. On his way to the pub.



Trying on some fancy pants.



One day I'll find the prints and then I'm going to hang them all up in a row and tell stories about them.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can you comment on an old blog? I just discovered this and am having a ball seeing your life with Rob. This is way better than a written letter. The rabbits are hysterical. Reminds me of a blue dog series I saw in an art gallery. If I find any of these rabbits, I'll get them for you.