Monday, January 14, 2008

pink daisies

I always forget that I live with tiny monsters who can't be trusted. Whenever we have fresh flowers on the kitchen table, I forget that I have to put them in the sink overnight or in the morning we'll find flower massacre. I had a jar of fat pink daisies on the table yesterday and I left them there, knowing that my animals know they are not allowed anywhere near the top of any tables. I'm not pointing any fingers...
...but this morning there was a pile of decapitated flowers on the floor and water everywhere. Thanks buddy. At least now I get to wear one of the flower victims in my hair all day. Thanks Georgie!
"I don't know what you're talking about. Feed me."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So innocent! You've got the angel grabber Orbit and the daisy assassin with the innocent eyes,Georgiana. Who would have thought my Grandkitties had so much nerve!!

Archaeology Ash said...

Bad kitty!

Brook said...

Georgie?! She's sooo cute. She might have just been pruning.

Brook said...

You must read Tiff's blog and comment http://wildernesse.us/archives/2008/01/oh-yeah.html