Tuesday, December 2, 2008

I'm back


I'm back from a very long hiatus from blogland. I have lots of new things to tell you about and lots of fun things to look forward to. I promise to try and blog often now that I am home. I missed my blog when I was in Mule Creek and when I was away on GeoJourney. It has been kind of hard to make the decision to come back after such a long gap. What do I talk about? Where do I pick back up? I have decided that I am just going to blog as if I never left. I don't want to talk about the last few months, so we're going to move on. New Stuff. It's December now, so there will be lots of holiday stuff to post and lots of travel pictures to share. So, if you're still out there, I'm back and I'm ready to blog.

8 comments:

Tiffany said...

Woohoo! Glad to see you again, and can't wait to see about all the holiday goodies you are planning. Hope you are enjoying Advent.

Anonymous said...

Well, hey there! Love the ski pic! Can't wait to see what you "cook up" for the holidays.

marge said...

Yay! You're back!!!!

Archaeology Ash said...

HUG! Welcome back! You're my inspiration to blog in the first place, so its hard to do it when you aren't around. I am glad you are back. And I think you should start with pictures of your coasters.

Brook said...

Yay!!!

Anonymous said...

Where the hell are you in this picture?!?! Mountaineer super woman! Yeah..back to blogging. Heck, I started a page for you guys..OK really for Ezra, but I'm going to try to be more creative and blog about our stuff too. Missed you!

Anonymous said...

Halleluiah,The LizBlog is back. We missed you so much. Let's do Gingerbread Log Cabins or something!!

Emily Hunter said...

yaay!