Monday, August 27, 2007

Busy busy busy!

Boy has this been a busy week! Not only did school begin last Monday , but Ashley and I launched our new online shop. That's us. Feeling glamorous.


Anyway, we've been making little bags and purses and aprons and jewelry. We try to make things that are cool and not stuffy or too crafty, you know? It's been really fun so far. We called our shop ALKaline because A.shley, L.izzie, and K.acy were all participating. It's at http://www.alkaline.etsy.com/ .

These are the kinds of things we're selling:

Wish us luck!

6 comments:

katie o. said...

Cool shop, LB!

And congratulations-for she's a jolly good Fellow!

Emily Hunter said...

KEEEWWEL!!! I'm very proud. And my tired eyes are looking with longing at the pretty eye pillow...

I've given you props on my blog links!

emily in sf: foggy and clear

Congratulations!

Brook said...

You suck so much. I have just told Emily that you are an evil bitch because you didn't tell me you had a blog. I was going to be super nice to you because it's your birthday soon, but I'm going to ba mad until you give me a wicked drunk dial.

Brook said...

Okay, I take it back, you list my blog. You do love me!!!! I love you too!!!

Brook said...

Ooo! All of this stuff is so cute!

Brook said...

Do you think I could wear the Saucy Mamasita apron to work? If I wore a black skirt underneath, so you think it could be an outfit.